The EPA has released a new Notice of Proposed Rule Making: RFS Pathways II and Technical Amendments to the RFS2 Standards. EcoEngineers is offering a FREE webinar on July 10, 2013 from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm central standard time (CST).
Some of the proposed changes include:
- New penalties for failure to meet certain RFS reporting deadlines.
- Additional requirements for foreign renewable fuel producers and importers who generate RINs.
- New pathway for “advanced butanol.”
- New pathways for cellulosic diesel/naphtha and renewable electricity from landfill biogas.
- Landfill biogas CNG/LNG to qualify for cellulosic RINs and clarification of what constitutes cellulosic feedstock and amendment to who qualifies as RIN generator for biogas.
- Expansion of qualified feedstock for anaerobic digestors.
- Expansion of RVP standards for gasoline.
During the free webinar you’ll find out what the EPA’s proposed RFS2 amendments mean for the renewable fuel industry and RIN markets. An interactive Q&A period will follow the presentations. Click here to register.