The International Biomass Conference is set to take place in St. Louis on May 2-5, 2011 an it looks like a powerhouse agenda is coming together. During the kick-off session, the biofuel industry will unite on the roundtable: Our Industry in a Changed Political Landscape.
Both Renewable Fuels Association (RFA) President & CEO Bob Dinneen, whose organization just concluded their 16th Annual National Ethanol Conference, and National Biodiesel Board CEO Joe Jobe, who recently concluded his industry’s national conference ADVANCE, will participate. During their respective conferences, each industry discussed how to better work together as a biofuel industry on policy issue in DC and earlier this month, RFA joined with several advanced ethanol companies to form the Advanced Ethanol Council.
Others joining Dinneen and Jobe on the roundtable:
- * Moderator: Tom Bryan, Vice President, BBI International
- * Mary Rosenthal, Executive Director, Algal Biomass Organization
- * Charlie Niebling, Chairman, Board of Directors, Biomass Thermal Energy Council
- * Robert Cleaves, President and Chief Executive Officer, Biomass Power Association
- * Norma McDonald, Vice Chair, External Affairs, American Biogas Council
- * Bob Dineen, President and Chief Executive Officer, Renewable Fuels Association
- * Joe Jobe, Chief Executive Officer, National Biodiesel Board
- * Michael McAdams, President, Advanced Biofuels Association
In a new feature, conference attendees can already submit questions for the panel online. Registration is currently open. To see a full proposed agenda including a list of all the other confirmed speakers as well as to see a list of the current vendors and register online, click here.