The ethanol industry has spoken and the Few Ethanol Workshop (FEW) now has seven candidates for its 2009 FEW High Octane Award. The award is presented at FEW and given to a person who has had a long-term tremendous effect on the growth of the ethanol industry.
Here are the nominees:
- Doug Anderson, Green Energy Group
- Kathy Bryan, BBI International
- Roger Burken, retired, Cornhusker Energy
- William Covey, NobleAmericas Corp
- Mike LoCascio, US Water Services
- Phil Madson, Katzen International
- Patsy Reimche, Ethanol Producers and Consumers
Cast your vote by May 22, 2009 by sending an email to Sue Conroe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put High Octane Award Vote in the subject line and in the body of the email include your choice of nominee, your name, company name, company website, phone number. For more information about the High Octane Award visit the FEW website at www.fuelethanolworkshop.com.