The Iowa Biodiesel Board and Iowa Soybean Association, along with the commercial biodiesel maker and biodiesel plant maker, Renewable Energy Group are offering a series of biodiesel management seminars in different parts of the state.
This article in Wallace’s Farmer the seminars will offer information on the best management practices of blending, storing and using biodiesel year-round, including cold weather use.
Here’s the rundown of locations:
* Sept. 10: Mason City, Best Western Holiday Lodge
* Sept. 11: Spencer, Spencer Golf and Country Club
* Sept. 12: Dubuque, Best Western Midway Hotel
* Sept. 13: Des Moines, Adventureland Inn
* Sept. 14: Red Oak, Red Coach Inn
The seminars run from 8:30 am (including registration and continental breakfast) until noon. They’re free… if you register by September 5th. Otherwise, it will cost you $20.
To register or for more information, call the Iowa Soybean Association, 515-251-8640.