New York City-based Tri-State Biodiesel has put out a call for people to join its Bio-NYC campaign… an effort to encourage New Yorkers to buy more biodiesel, especially that sold by the company, made from used restaurant cooking oil.
This is from an e-mail that came into Domestic Fuel:
HERE¹S WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP:
– Buy a diesel vehicle and fill it with biodiesel.
– Encourage local gas stations to provide biodiesel at the pump.
– Ask your building manager or landlord to purchase bio-heating oil to heat your building instead of petro-heating oil.
– Support biodiesel legislation on local and national levels.
– The more requests they get, the more results we’ll see!
Of course, this is a company that has a vested interest in the large New York market buying its product. But if they can get that tough New York crowd on their side, then it’s got to be good for the industry as a whole.
Check out the web site at www.nycTriStateBiodiesel.com.