Calling those interested in producing advanced biofuels and biochemicals. An upcoming free webinar, “USDA’s 9003 Biorefinery Assistance Program,” will discuss how to take advantage of the program. The webinar will take place Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 1:00 pm ET. The event is hosted by Stern Brothers & Co., Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, and B2BWebinars.com.
USDA’s 9003 Biorefinery Assistance Program is open and offering loan guarantees for advanced biofuel and renewable chemical production facilities. Up to $1 billion in loan guarantee authority is anticipated over the next few years, including FY14 and FY15 Farm Bill funding. The USDA is offering this source of financing to projects, but demand is expected to be high. In the webinar, panelists will discuss the upcoming opportunity and how companies can submit successful projects.
The panel will address the following topics:
- Past winners and lessons learned from past 9003 releases;
- Assessment of the competitive landscape and projects that are a good fit for 9003;
- How renewable chemicals projects fit in under 9003 program rules;
- Application requirements, including a Feasibility Study, Environmental Report, Technical Report (including pilot data) and Business Plan;
- How to prepare for outreach to lenders of record; and
- Status of program interactions with Office of Management and Budge.