Turning organic waste from a liability into a profitable asset is the theme for the 2nd Annual Anaerobic Digestion & Biogas Conference 2013, May 16-17 in San Francisco. Some of the conference highlights will include tips on how to build a commercially viable anaerobic digestion:
– GET FINANCE FROM INVESTORS by hearing case studies of successful investments which prove commercial viability & long term ROI to potential investors.
– MAKE YOUR ANAEROBIC DIGESTION PROJECT COMMERCIALLY VIABLE by maximizing the value from all revenue streams including fertiliser, gas, CHP and electricity. Understand tipping fee economics and exploit your energy credits.
– UTILIZE A VARIETY OF FEEDSTOCKS FOR BIOGAS SUCCESS by securing long-term feedstock agreements from sorted organic waste & draw higher yields.
– SET UP OPERATIONS & INFRASTRUCTURE with big or small anaerobic digesters in the best locations to drive down costs and combat the NIMBY problem.
– REGULATIONS & PERMITTING Fast track your application and reduce costs by learning what to include in your pitch to agencies.
Speakers and attendees will include industry leaders, as well as government officials, including Chris Cassidy, National Renewable Energy Advisor at USDA.
More information and registration is available here.