The National Advanced Biofuels Conference and Expo is just around the corner and down south in Houston, Texas on November 27-29, 2012. A premier event for the industry, opening day will kick off with remarks from Tom Bryan, president of BBI International, the conference host. He will be followed by a keynote presentation from Michael McAdams, president of the Advanced Biofuels Association and a special address by Andrew Holland, senior fellow for Energy and Climate, American Security Project. Next the generation session will begin: A Look Forward, Advanced Biofuels Leadership Looks at the Coming Year and Where Advanced Biofuels Stand in a Post-Election, Post Drought Environment.
Other conference topics include:
- Petroleum industry perspectives on advanced biofuels
- Converting existing industrial assets into next-generation biofuels
- Forging symbiotic agribusiness alliances
- Aviation and military industry positions on biobased jet fuel
- Venture capital and private equity viewpoints
- Overcoming barriers to market entry
- The national market outlook for biobased fuels and chemicals
- Exceeding the performance of petroleum-based products
Registration is still open and you can learn more about the speakers and their topics as well as register online here.