Inovateus Solar, based in South Bend Indiana, has proposed five things you should know about solar. The free white paper, “The Good News About Solar: Five Facts You Should Know,” delves in to five areas about solar energy that demonstrates why solar energy should be a part of the energy mix. The five reasons:
- 1. The U.S. Solar Industry Continues Strong Growth.
- 2. The Cost of Solar Continues to Drop Dramatically.
- 3. Solar Power Creates Jobs.
- 4. Solar Incentives are Only a Fraction of Coal, Oil, and Gas Incentives.
- 5. Solar is an Essential Part of the Energy Mix.
“We compiled this research to let people know about all the great things going on with the solar energy industry,” said Inovateus President T.J. Kanczuzewski. “The solar industry is growing at an exponential level. Out of a thousand success stories, a few solar companies have had a rough go of things because of increasing competition. But this competition is important, because it is weeding out weaker players. The majority of solar firms are thriving in a tough economy.”
“The attention these few companies get from the media sometimes puts a bad spin on solar,” added Kanczuzewski. “We’d like to let people know the truth about solar and how it fits prominently into the energy mix for our future.”