1. EPA approval of 15 percent ethanol for use in 2001 and newer vehicles
2. The end of the blenders tax credit and secondary tariff on ethanol imports
3. Surge in U.S. ethanol exports
4. New strides in advanced and cellulosic ethanol development
5. Emergence of the integrated biorefinery model
In this edition of “The Ethanol Report,” Renewable Fuels Association president and CEO Bob Dinneen comments on the year in review and some of the top ethanol stories of 2011.
Listen to or download the Ethanol Report here: Ethanol Report on 2011 in Review