The American Coalition for Ethanol (ACE) has elected three new members to its Board of Directors, expanding grassroots and independent ethanol representation to the national advocacy association.
The new members are: David Kolsrud of Mid-Missouri Energy in Malta Bend, Mo.; Dave Sovereign representing Golden Grain Energy in Mason City, Iowa; and John Skelley, General Manager of Pinal Energy in Maricopa, Arizona.
Five other Board members were re-elected:
• Lars Herseth, representing Herseth Ranch of Houghton, SD – who currently serves as president of ACE
• Owen Jones, representing 4 Seasons Cooperative of Britton, SD – currently serves as treasurer for ACE
• Duane Kristensen, representing Chief Ethanol of Hastings, NE
• Randy Knecht, representing CHS Inc., of Houghton, SD
• Scott Parsley of Madison, SD representing East River Electric Cooperative
“Now more than ever it is important to have a strong grassroots base of support for ethanol, and our Board of Directors helps ACE give these grassroots advocates a voice,” said Brian Jennings, Executive Vice President of ACE.