Update your passport and book your ticket for Green Power’s 5th Next Generation Biofuels conference being held September 28-30, 2009 in Amsterdam. This event will bring together key players from around the world who are pioneering the development of advanced biofuels. The conference will address the latest developments in creating cost competitive, industrial scale production of next generation biofuels technologies.
In past years more than 720 biofuels professionals from 40 countries have participated in the forum. This year the line-up includes:
- • Dr. Jos Van Boxtel, Arcadia Biosciences
- • Prof. Bruce Dale, Office of Biobased Technologies, Michigan State
- • Michael Dennis, Chairman, Enerkem
- • Jim Flatt, Developments and Operations, Mascoma
- • Bill Haywood, LS9
- • Arnold Klann, Bluefire Ethanol
- • Joseph Skurla, DuPont Danisco
- • Dr. Rick Wilson, Cobalt Biofuels
To learn more about the Next Generation Biofuels conference and to register, click here.