Just in case you missed last March’s World Biofuels Markets congress in Brussels, Belgium, now you have a chance to see and hear the presentations from the three-day event.
Green Power Conferences, which put on the international meeting, is making the entire set of presentations available… for a fee:
The complete set contains:
* The speaker presentations from the three day event in PDF format, including the pre-conference seminars (16, 17 & 18 March)*
* Audio recordings from Day 1 and Day 2 of the main conference (17 & 18 March), synchronized with the PowerPoint speaker presentations**
* Video interviews with key speakers and exhibitors from the congress
The World Biofuels Markets (WBM) conference is the leading industry event, where each year the leaders of the biofuels world convene to help drive innovation and business. This presentation set will provide you with:
* Cutting edge insight from 200 of the industry’s most influential speakers
* High quality content from the multi-streamed congress
* 200 speakers, 46 sessions: “No other event gives you as complete a picture of the entire industry”
* Information from key sessions: Renewable Diesel, Btl & Synfuels, Algae Fuels, Cellulosic Ethanol, Biofuels & Forestry, Biofuels from Waste, Jatropha and many more…
* Specific Biofuels Cities sessions featuring Ecofys International, SenterNovem and ICLEI
* Recordings by keynote speakers including Sir Bob Geldof, Lord Browne and Dr Hermann Scheer MEP
More information is available through the Green Power Conferences Web site.
The next World Biofuels Markets congress will be held March 15-17, 2010, in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.