The 2009 Alternative Fuels & Vehicles Institute (AFVI) Conference and Expo will be held April 19-22, 2009 at the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort in Orlando, Florida. More than 35 hours of sessions with 200 speakers have been added to this year’s agenda to answer the following questions:
1. What will the automotive industry look like one year from now?
2. Will gas prices go up and when?
3. What environmental and transportation changes will come about under the new administration?
4. What alternatively fueled vehicles and advanced transportation vehicles exist for purchase today?
5. What is it going to cost to comply with the 2010 Environmental Protection Agency emission standards?
6. How do I take advantage of the new federal money available for alternative fuels?
7. When can I buy a plug-in hybrid?
8. Will anticipated new, stringent air quality regulations require new vehicle purchases?
9. How do I assess the life cycle cost for AFVs?
10. What has caused the recent surge in infrastructure development and will that continue?
For more information regarding the event, visit www.afv2009.com.